Abbott FreeStyle Lite Test Strips 50 Count
These diabetic test strips give you the convenience of testing glucose level anywhere and much quicker then other test strips. No Coding Technology makes Freestyle Lite Test Strips more accurate and not as confusing. The worlds smallest sample size of just 0.3 is all that is needed to get accurate blood glucose readings. Freestyle Lite Test Strips support Alternate Site Testing, so you can test from your fingertip, forearm, palm, upper arm, thigh, or calf.
- No Coding is Required: This amazing feature makes it simple and more convenient to start testing.
- Alternate Site Testing:You may test using your fingers, forearm, hand, upper arm, thigh, palm and calf. When testing for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) or if you have hypoglycemia unawareness, it's recommended you only use your finger.
- The World’s Smallest Sample Size: A remarkable small sample size of 0.3 micro-liters of blood is all that's needed.
- Coulometry Measurement: Coulometry is a unique electrochemical measurement technique exclusive to FreeStyle. Coulometric analysis is unaffected by reaction rates and is ideal for measuring a small blood sample size.
- 5 Second Test Results:In just around 5 seconds accurate blood glucose results are available.