A pocket size all in one self-monitoring system
Know Your Bio Parameters
Analyze 16 different bio parameters within seconds
How does it work
- Four LED lights shine wavelengths from visual light to infrared light through the fingertip.
- As the light wave pass through the fingertip, some of it is absorbed and the light signal is changed.
- Next, a camera sensor detects the changed light signal in real time.
- Using patented algorithms and a vast amount of data
MTX analyze the correlation between the signal and bio parameters
- Continuous, Non-invasive and Cuff-free Blood Pressure
- Non-invasive Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, and RBC
- Non-invasive Blood Gases (Ph, PCO2, PO2, O2&CO2 Content)
- Non invasive Cardiac Output , Stroke Volume, MAP
Technical Specifications Summary